Special Flash Virtual Event – Phuket Tourism & Safe and Sealed Event
A special one-hour event online Thursday 3rd September from 10:00 to 11:00 am( Bangkok time). Given the current Safe and Sealed program initiative of the Thai government, revised ALSQ rules and member hotels are doing their 2021 budgets. We have assembled a select group of speakers to present extremely relevant content.
The agenda and speakers:
- Anthony Lark – President, Phuket Hotels Association : Current Phuket Hotels Association strategic initiative and updating opening status of members hotels.
- Marisa Sukosol – President, Thai Hotels Association (THA) : Providing an update on Thailand’s tourism stimulus programs, ‘Safe and Sealed’ and the status of other initiatives in the works.
- Jesper Palmqvist– Area Director Asia Pacific, STR : Presenting Thailand and Phuket hotel performance trends, past, present and what to expect in 2021, by the data.
- Bill Barnett – Managing Director, C9 Hotelworks : Presenting updated data on airport arrival patterns, visitor numbers and the incoming hotel pipeline of new supply as well as status of delayed projects.
- Nikhom Jensiriratanakorn – Director, Horwath HTL : Detailing Horwath’s nearly released Thailand and Greater Phuket 2020 Hotel Performance Survey data, which is a great tool for hotel budget comparisons.
- James Hewitson – Cluster General Manager, Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas : A primer on how to apply for the Alternative Local State Quarantine Program (ALSQ) and practical steps/process for island hotels.
This is a full, info-packed hour session that will be extremely useful for General Managers, hotel owners and Director of Sales and Marketing. You are able to find all presentations from the event HERE.